Tuesday 28 June 2016

Going To The Doctors

Yesterday me and Mum went to the doctor.  We went on three buses.  We went on number two, number four and number nine bus. When we got to the number nine bus my tummy started to hurt. When me and Mum got to the doctor I spewed up.  When I got back to the doctors room the doctor gave me a spew bag.  Then Mum gave me her phone, mummy said that I could go on U-tube.  I went on Forget You and Mr Maker.  We had to go to another doctor because Mum had to have a blood test.
After we had to go on the number four bus to get home.  When we got off the bus at the bus stop we had to walk across the road and down the hill and when we got home I got to unlock the house. Then we cleaned up the house and went and picked up Aria then we went back home and did some more cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment